Taktis is the latest in fire control panel technology which provides more features and benefits for both installer and end user alike. Using some of the most recent innovations, including a full colour 80 character 800×600 pixel touch screen, Taktis is expandable and can be customised to meet the demands of every building and is fully networkable for larger estates.
FireCell wireless and wired devices can be seamlessly installed for either a totally wire-free or hybrid solution dependant on the demands of the risk.
Taktis has been designed to make additions and expansion simple with a range of plug in boards.
- Wireless or wired FireCell devices
- Networkable (data) up to 128 panels and in excess of 250,000 FireCell devices (wireless & wired)
- Can be networked with Syncro & Syncro AS (from Q1 2018 with additional bridge)
- 7 inch 800 x 600 pixel colour touch screen
- Up to 24 user specific actions assigned to on screen function buttons
- Up to 10,000 event log with filtering stored in secure memory – retained even when power is removed
- Up to 5,000 cause and effect entries
- Up to 20,000, inputs controlling 20,000 outputs across a network
- Printer option
- Can be configured via USB port directly from PC or memory stick