Access control systems are most effective against the increase of ‘walk in’ crimes. They assist in the prevention of, loss of stock, theft of personal possessions, protecting sensitive information and increase the safety of employees.
How can Access Control Systems help you?
- You will control who is allowed to enter your premises, which areas of your premises they are allowed to go into and when they are allowed to do so.
- You can restrict access to certain sectors of a building.
- Access control will give reports on staff activities and can be integrated with HR systems for ease of monitoring and data management.
- Integrate with other security systems for centralised management of the site.
- Assist with car park management.
- Help compliance with requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act.
- Increase security by doubling the access card with a Photo ID badge.
- You can manage a wide variety of other facilities or equipment, such as vending machines or PCs, using smartcard technology.
What are my main considerations?
- Single or multiple locations.
- Number of areas and doors to be controlled.
- Number and turnover of employees.
- Visitor access into and around the premises.
- Disabled access.
- How and by who the system will be managed.
- Future growth of the organisation.
- Level of security required.
GD Security offers full design, installation and maintenance of new and existing Access Control Systems.